Exploring through Place & Time
River's Edge Geographics
River's Edge Geographics is a northwoods resource for geography & environmental science research & education.
for more info, contact:
Scroll right for more details!
We are based in
where we offer the following:
* geography and environmental education
programs and teacher-training
* consultant work on curriculum projects
and curriculum development
* maps and mapping,
* landscape and nature photography,
including panoramic virtual 360 imagery.
* professional research in historical geography and cartography, biological survey and habitat studies
* other related projects in the realm of geography,
environment and culture, including historic use
of natural resources in traditonal folk arts,
indigenous cultures in heritage landscapes,
and genealogy and journeys of migration.